A woman from the United States (US) who once donated a kidney to her boyfriend claimed she had been cheated on and abandoned just a few months after undergoing surgery.
The 30 -year -old woman informed that she was willing to do so to ‘save’ her boyfriend from chronic kidney disease which he had suffered since adolescence.
It is understood that the man had to undergo dialysis treatment when he was 17 years old and was told that his kidneys only functioned less than five percent.
Also, the woman took the decision when the doctor confirmed that her kidneys were compatible with her boyfriend’s and they would both fully recover following the successful procedure.
However, ten months after undergoing a kidney transplant, the woman claimed her boyfriend was unfaithful and acted to accuse her of doing the transplant just ‘to look good.’
In one video, the woman said: “I decided to undergo this test because I felt that she was a compatible partner and I didn’t want to see her die. I am very nervous. ”
In the next clip, the woman explains that the couple’s relationship changed after her boyfriend attended a party in Vegas with friends after seven months of undergoing surgery.
Still, she was shocked when her boyfriend admitted that he had cheated on the woman before breaking off their relationship three months later.
“After that, a lot of quarrels took place and I decided to forgive him and give him a second chance.
“Three months later, he acted to sever our relationship and said if we were destined to be together, we would definitely meet again,” he said.
- Mission: Impossible – Dead Reckoning Part One | Official Teaser Trailer (2023
- World's Largest Experiment!
- GOT7 "NANANA" OFFICIAL M/V
- The Champions: Season 6, Episode 3
- Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast | The Curse - Scott The Woz
- Baz Luhrmann's ELVIS | Official Trailer 2
- Bel’Veth: The Empress of the Void | Champion Trailer - League of Legends
- 500hp Super Mini Cooper vs 1,000hp Dodge Charger Hellcat Drag Race
- Why are there no bridges in East London?