Myflm4u.net is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent in the manner set forth below.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Myflm4u.net’s designated copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Myflm4u.net website.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Myflm4u.net’s designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached at [insert email or physical address].
After receiving a proper notification of claimed copyright infringement, Myflm4u.net will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and shall notify the alleged infringer of your claim. Myflm4u.net will also provide the alleged infringer with a copy of the notification, including the complainant’s contact information, so that the alleged infringer may respond to the complaint.
If the alleged infringer believes that the allegedly infringing material does not infringe on the complainant’s copyright, the alleged infringer may send a counter-notification to Myflm4u.net’s designated copyright agent. If Myflm4u.net receives a valid counter-notification, it will promptly provide a copy of the counter-notification to the complainant and will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days after receipt of the counter-notification, unless the designated agent first receives notice from the complainant that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Myflm4u.net’s site.
Myflm4u.net reserves the right to terminate the account of any user who repeatedly infringes on the copyright of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Myflm4u.net’s designated copyright agent with the information required above. We will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement.